Telephone: 0115 9120196 Calverton Supreme Home Care Ltd 76a Main Street Calverton, Notts NG14 6FN Complaints It is the policy of Calverton Supreme Home Care Ltd to welcome concerns and complaints regarding the care services provided and to look upon them as an opportunity to learn, adapt, and improve in order to provide better services. Complaints may originate from service users, their family / relatives, either directly or through the Contracting Authority, and even from our own Care Staff.  Complaints may be received both verbally and in writing, and all are taken seriously and are dealt with promptly. Please use the Chat Box opposite to request the Registered Manager to contact you or you can call our office directly by telephoning 01159120196 and ask to speak with Mrs Lisa Varley or in writing to the above address. Please address your envelope to The Registered Manager and  mark your envelope FAO addressee only. It is recognised that some people may need independent help and support to raise concerns, below are the contact details of advocacy authority's where you can find more advice and help Regulating Authority CQC  http://www.cqc.org.uk/content/complain-about-service-or-provider#asc Call us on: 03000 616161 Email us at:  enquiries@cqc.org.uk Look at our website at: http://www.cqc.org.uk Write to us at: Care Quality Commission. Citygate, Gallowgate, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4PA http://www.ombudsman.org.uk/ Is another useful link to complain about mainly with matters to do with government departments.